The mantra of Junje bodhisattva:
Namu Sadanam Samyak Samotda Guchinam Danyata Om Ja Rye Ju Rye Junje Sabaha Burim (three times)
Now that I vow to recite the great Junje Mantra faithfully and to retain great Bodhi-mind, I am confident that I shall be directed to practice through samadhi and wisdom and see the brightness, to do charitable and pious acts, to attain victorious fortunes, and to attain Buddhahood with the people of this world.
The ten great vows:
- I will always stay far from the three evil ways.
- I will quickly cut off desire, anger, and ignorance.
- I will always listen to Buddha, dharma, and sangha.
- I will diligently cultivate precepts, meditation, and cognition.
- I will constantly cultivate Buddha’s teaching.
- I will never abandon the enlightenment-mind.
- I will always be reborn under favorable conditions.
- I will quickly see Buddha-nature.
- I will project myself throughout the universe.
- I will freely save all beings.
...quoted from the Translation of the Thousand Eyes and Hands Sutra in the Kwan Um School of Zen Chant Book